Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First Blog

I have decided to write a blog as a gift to my rather patient friends on Facebook. It is not that my words have great value or incredible insight. Rather, by writing a blog I am liberating my friends from my constant barrage of political rants and can use FB as a way of communicating events, conveying niceties and posting pictures.

My blog will pitch-up where my FB rants ended. I will continue to scorn both parties, but especially the Democrats and anyone who is crooked, stupid or deserving of such. My FB will link my blogs, so there is no complete escape.

Something often misunderstood: I welcome counterpoints, but reserve the right to debate. I am a true patriot and know that a two-party system is not just tradition, but necessary. I only wish more liberals applied more logic and held their political heroes to a higher ethical standard. It doesn't matter if perjury only concerned sex, it was a crime. It's not okay for green companies to fleece America because their intentions were good. It's not okay to lie to the American people, even half truths.

Let the rants begin.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you took my advice. Now we have politics and religion covered!! Something to offend everyone.

    Pastor John

    ReplyDelete